You cannot go anywhere in this world without seeing evidence for the reality of sin. It is a problem we experience every day. But how can sin co-exist with a God that is both all-powerful and all-good? In today’s lesson, we will answer several answers about theodicy, that is the problem of evil.
- Is God the Author of Sin?
- Who Participates in Sin?
- Why is Sin Allowed?
- What is the Biblical Response to the Problem?
- A sovereign God directing everything for His glory
- Addressing the seriousness of evil is a good thing
- The Bible never assumes God owes us an explanation
- God is just and He will always do what’s right
- Man is responsible
- God will restore this sin-cursed world