The common view of Jesus in our world today is typically born out of ignorance. When confronted with the clear reality of who Jesus is, we are forced to make a conclusive decision. Last time we considered the reality of who Jesus is, now we are challenged to respond to Him. In this lesson, we will consider the wrong response demonstrated by the crowds and religious leaders.
Three Views of Jesus Christ:
- The Wrong Views of Jesus Christ:
- The View of Jesus’s People: He is Insane (3:20-21)
- The View of the Religious Leaders: He is Evil (3:22)
- The Right View of Jesus Christ: He is Lord (3:23-27)
Two Responses to Jesus Christ:
- The Wrong Response to Jesus Christ: Harden Your Heart (3:28-30)